crypto-trades.me crypto trading Platform


crypto-trades.me crypto trading
 have to wait a week to find out though! I’ll be getting a couple of concept roughs to Toby shortly. These will be really rough. Concept roughs are meant to show concepts, not design. This will be clear when you see the work.

The next step will be to take the concept Toby selects, along with her feedback and any ideas our conversation sparks back to the drawing board. I’ll develop two design comps for her to review. These will be 90% of the way to finished sites, but will not be working web pages.

Another conversation will ensue. Usually it’s a matter of just saying “go”, but occasionally I’ll make some changes to make sure the design is 100% on. From here it’s off to production. This can take anywhere from one to three weeks, depending on a blog’s complexity.
https://crypto-trades.me/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Trades ICO Crypto market trading

crypto-trades.me Online Trading